Sunday, July 13, 2008

Exit Prague, enter Germany

Saturday 12

Found my way out of Prague quite easily.... must be finally getting it! As I approached Germany it started to drizzle. stop and on with the wets. Then it rained and rained. Its not long before the rain has seeped right up to my chest. Miserable ride. After a few hours and not enough kms travelled, I'm looking for a dry place to stop. West of Nurnberg of stop at Ansbach and then down a small road to Wallersdorf to a pension. Get dry and sit and watch le Tour. Cavendish wins the stage............ A Manxman!

No restaurant in the village, so later its on with wet wets and ride into Ansbach. After the meal (mediocre) I continue past the pension and come to a charming little village.... with a great pub. almost English style village.
Sunday 13
Had planned to ride on, but the rain had started up again. Decide to stay, give the bike a good wash and put it on eBay so it'll be sold whilst I'm still in UK. The pension has the net, so I'm set for the day. Also the MotoGP is on so I can sit and watch that too. and I know where there is a great pub!! Result!


Nice clean Yamaha XJ900!!



No comments: